Monday, September 10, 2012

Smar World

This weekend was a long weekend for us. I got a kidney infection and had to get a shot in my hip that literally felt like I got stabbed, and then lemon juice poured on it, and then lit on fire :(  Not a fun experience.  But then on Saturday, Josh played in 8 back to back softball games in a tournament.  By the championship game his whole team was Jello, and they ended up taking 2nd! Which is still awesome!


Anyways, we were exhausted/sore/dead by Sunday night.  However, I did manage to write down Josh's ambian moment! We laid in bed....and then it began....

Josh- "It's so pretty when I close my eyes. You know how come?"
Ash- "Why honey?"
Josh- "Cause when you twist and hurt like this, and then close your eyes, it's like christmas lights are on the trees. It's really kind of pretty.  But then it just goes away and you're just standing there in the yard.  But then you move and the pain makes the lights come back on."
Josh then says, "What do you think about THAT?!" :)
I just giggle to myself.
He then lets out this loud painful sound and says," When I moved my knee and it slipped off my knee, that movement was sledding.  This has to be good for you to move the stuff that hurts.  It hurts you better."

A couple minutes later....

Josh-"It's Christmas!"
Ash- "No it's not."
Josh-"It is in this igloo.  It's like a big bright light.  It's purpleish.  It's like a movie.  It's got a little bit of water running through it so you can get drinks from it.  It's like a bar.  Cool bar, cool drinks and cool stuff.  The bar is steaming though.  It's more like clubbing though and takes away from real Christmas....but it's more fun."

Apparently my husband likes clubbing more than Christmas! haha! Then.....

Josh- "What if we were walking down this river, but we're trying to get away from this place. But then we walk across a zucchini plant in the middle of the river.  There were zucchini's all over but you can't step on them.  But then all of a sudden you have to jump down in the river and get them and if you get them you have to kill someone like a Ninja.  I guess no one better take those zucchinis in your grandma's back yard."

Then we enter Smar World!

Josh-"What's a Smar?
Ash-"I don't know, what is a Smar?"
Josh-"I don't know but I just need to get out of the Smar world?"
Josh then does his Ambian Giggle! I'm going to try to record it one night because it is soo funny!
Ash-"What's so funny?"
Josh-"The noise that it makes.  The song.......the Smar Song?!"

YES!! I knew it was going to get good from here. So I asked...."How does it go?"
Josh-"I can't do it good.  It's too high pitched."
However, he begins to sing....
♫ Smar. Smar. Smar. Smar. Smar. Smar.♫

Josh-"They sing it really high pitched."

Then in an octave or two higher than the time...her repeats the song. :)

After this it got a little PG-13......He got a little, let's just say, cuddly. Then asked, "Is that how you free the Smars?"

I just laughed and that ended our night:)

Oh the joys of my hubs and his sleeping issues! LOVE HIM!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like his mind was in some crazy Willey wonka world.... His imagination, you could have the next new Willey wonka movie, josh's version. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read all of your posts and am falling off my chair laughing. Just wait til I show Mia!

    ReplyDelete